Monday 28 November 2011

t-aRa's JiyEoN iN dReam higH2


The star-studded cast for the upcoming KBS production ‘Dream High 2‘ has been generating widespread excitement as of late, and the latest idol to step into the highly-anticipated drama will be none other than T-ara‘s Jiyeon!
With several acting gigs already under her belt, Jiyeon will bring her acting talents over to her new role, which has yet to be specified. The casting was decided at a meeting with the producers last weekend.
“Although I’m already busy with domestic and foreign promotions, after reading the synopsis for ‘Dream High 2′ I decided to take it because it was a role that I wanted to play. I wanted to relive memories of my trainee days and as a hardworking student before it was too late,” she said. “I’ll be putting a lot of effort into it, so please be expecting it.”
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tHis bLoG iS pRotectEd.copYrigHt2011©dEsiGn bY aRiEeYa_sHiniNg